METHODS FOR SUPPORTERS CLUB PRESIDENTS TO OBTAIN COMMITMENT CARD
- Obtainment in person at the Barcelona Supporter Services Office, where the Commitment Card will be annually ratified over a 3-year period (see instructions in the following LINK)
- Obtainment of Commitment Card via the President of the Supporters Clubs Federation, as established in the document enclosed.
From the moment that a supporters club president’s Commitment Card expires, FC Barcelona will initiate a three-month renewal period or appointment of another president. Otherwise, it will no longer be considered an official FC Barcelona supporters club.
The period established for the ratification of a Commitment Card is from June 1 to October 30 each year.
APPLICATION FOR COMMITMENT CARD NOT IN PERSON
In order to help all Supporters Clubs to comply with the Supporters Clubs Regulation (Art. 3 under point a) that “The president of the supporters club must be a member or holder of the FC Barcelona commitment card and must maintain that status from the moment that the application is made” ...), from now on it will be possible to process the Commitment Card without the need to come in person to the Club offices.
This must be done via the corresponding President of the Federation
1. Requirements for application
a) The president of the supporters club must fill in the application form provided by FC Barcelona (annex 1) and then return it to the Club, signed by the president of the supporters club and the corresponding President of the Federation
b) The President of the Federation must provide the form along with the following documentation:
- Photograph of the applicant for a Commitment Card
- Photocopy of the national ID of the applicant and President of the Federation
- “Certificate of Life’’ (or equivalent document of proof of identity in the case of foreign clubs)
Payment of the first fee in cash or by credit card
c) When the President of the Federation comes to the Club he will process the registration of the Commitment Card in person at the OAB and make the payment in cash or by credit card
2. Annual ratification
a) Commitment card ratification must be submitted in-person on a yearly-basis. This confirmation can also be done by the President of your Supporters Clubs Federation. Nevertheless, once the period of the commitment card has expired, the card holder is required to attend in person to the Membership Office (OAB) in order to submit their application as a full FC Barcelona member. This formality cannot be delegated to third parties
b) Documentation to provide for ratification of the card:
- Ratification form (Annex 2)
- “Certificate of Life” (or equivalent document of proof of identity in the case of foreign clubs)
- Photocopy of the national ID of the Commitment Card holder and President of the Federation
- Payment by direct debit